Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We Need Help

I am SO excited about the web series, We Need Help, that Yahoo! is releasing this Fall. Starring Cheryl Hines, Rachael Harris, and Max Loeb, this series will make you laugh until you cry. I know this because I was lucky enough to work on this amazing project. My friend, Jeffrey Paul of Exclusive Artists Management, brought me on board to help out a couple of days.

In 2011, I worked with Rachael on a short film titled Leader of the Pack so I was super happy to work with such talent again. Unfortunately I missed working with Maya Rudolph, Chris Parnell, and a hand full of other ridiculously funny guests that were brought on to the show but I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

You can check out the We Need Help Official NewFronts Teaser below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment