Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We Need Help

I am SO excited about the web series, We Need Help, that Yahoo! is releasing this Fall. Starring Cheryl HinesRachael Harris, and Max Loeb, this series will make you laugh until you cry. I know this because I was lucky enough to work on this amazing project. My friend, Jeffrey Paul of Exclusive Artists Management, brought me on board to help out a couple of days.

In 2011, I worked with Rachael on a short film titled Leader of the Pack so I was super happy to work with such talent again. Unfortunately I missed working with Maya Rudolph, Chris Parnell, and a hand full of other ridiculously funny guests that were brought on to the show but I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

You can check out the We Need Help Official NewFronts Teaser below. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment