Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Leader Of The Pack

My beautiful friend Callie sent me an email in October asking me if I wanted to be a part of a short film that she was going to be working on.  The film happened to be Leader Of The Pack starring Danny Pudi of Community, Steven Weber of Wings, and Rachel Harris of The Hangover.  Unfortunately they already had makeup covered so instead I was able to take over hair duties.

I had such a blast working on this project.  Amazing cast and crew is a ridiculous understatement.  Leader Of The Pack is one of the most professional short film sets I have ever worked on.  Everyone was extremely friendly and pleasant to be around which is most important when you are working 12 hours straight every day!  I enjoyed working with them so much that I also decided to team up with them for another short, Born Yesterday, that we just wrapped this weekend!

My job was super easy but had to keep an eye on Danny's curls and Steven's hair seemed to have a mind of it's own. Some professional stills and behind the scene shots are posted below. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment