Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Borrower's Debt - Walking Home from Hollywood Music Video

The Borrower's Debt is a Los Angeles indie/folk outfit comprised of three cute guys and my gorgeous (as well as insanely talented) friend, Callie Ray. They filmed their first music video a few months ago and even though I wasn't able to be there throughout the shoot, Callie came over to my little office and I was able set her look.

Callie's whole vibe is very low key and relaxed and we wanted her hair and makeup to reflect her (for lack of a cooler term, "boho chic") style. Her makeup needed to be neutral and long lasting as I wouldn't be there for touch ups and her hair needed to be structured but still have that "I just threw this together" look. I think the outcome was perfect and definitely fit in with the theme of the video. See for yourself below!


No comments:

Post a Comment