Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sam Photo Shoot

I did Sam's hair and makeup for her headshots back in January and when she scheduled a shoot with photographer, Erick Blink, she asked me to do help once again.  Erick and Sam found each other through Model Mayhem and decided they wanted to work together on a few very specific looks.
I think Sam might have been born in the wrong era. She can pincurl her hair and put on the right 1940's dress and you would have thought she easily belonged in that generation. The soft eye and bright lip really suit her and it turned out to be one of my favorite shots from the shoot.

We also were able to play dress up some more with a very 1980's punk/grunge look with the heavy eye and lip. Sam was an extra in the Rock of Ages movie where she did a similar look. It was really great to see her get into character.

For the last look, we took off the lipstick and drenched her in water. I love the smokey eye with the simpleness of the black and white. Some of my favorite shots from the shoot are featured below.




1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It's the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    My web blog: psn code generator

    ReplyDelete