Monday, September 17, 2012

From the Comfort of my Home

I love collaborating with my friends over at FaceHead Media.  They always have interesting projects and give me a lot of creative freedom.  This is a small project that they submitted for the "Hey, Dish!Where's my AMC" contest.  Did you know that Dish Network dropped AMC?  WHY would they do that?  All the best shows are on AMC these days!  I know that I can't get enough of Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and of course, Mad Men.

Not only did I get to do hair and makeup but I got to do a little bit of special effects work when dealing with the zombies.  I am so thrilled with the outcome of all of our hard work.  As it turns out, AMC picked this entry out of over 250 for their choice!  AMAZING! Check out the video below and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment