Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YOMYOMF's Always You

The past few weeks I have been doing makeup and hair on a super secret project for the YouTube channel, YOMYOMF.  I was lucky enough to work with the two finalists of Internet Icon, The Brothers Riedell and Lana McKissack, on a music video concept brought to life by Chester See.  I even got to work with my friend Ki Hong Lee again soon after we wrapped the web series, Mother Lover in early August.

"Always You" is sectioned into 5 parts with a major YouTube musician's song paired with the story of Lana and Ki Hong's relationship.  Kind of like R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closet. Except better.  I have had an amazing time working with everyone and delving a little deeper into the YouTube world.  There really are some fantastic and talented people that can be found.

Check out the teaser for the video below.  Look real closely at :30, you just might see the glorious left side of my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment