Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Noel Fisher and Layla Alizada Pre Emmy Parties


Some of my absolute favorite clients were headed to the Emmys this year for the first time EVER.  I think I may have been more excited than they were! Noel's mini series on the History Channel, Hatfields & McCoys, were up for a few awards. Both Noel AND Layla had to battle a nasty flu/cold the week before when all the fun began.  They did get to make it to a few parties the weekend of the Emmys and they looked fantastic!

I found pictures of them on the red carpet at the 64th Primetime Emmy Award Performer Nominee Reception at the Pacific Design Center and the History Channel Pre-Emmy Party at SoHo House.  This is one of my absolute favorite looks I have created for Layla.  Shimmery eyes with a hint of brown liner and a beautiful pink lip.  The style seriously complimented her bright dress! More pictures below.





No comments:

Post a Comment