Monday, October 24, 2011

Feast of the Foolish

 
Back in May a group of us went to Joshua Tree for the weekend to film the short, Feast of the Foolish.  Elizabeth Stenson, who I have had the opportunity of working with on End Result, reached out to me to be a part of this amazing project.



The concept of the film left me a lot of creative freedom (a makeup artist's dream!!) so I pored over the script to come up with looks for the characters that I thought would enhance the integrity of the work.  I was working double duty on both hair and makeup and was quite pleased with the final product.  My creations and every moment experienced by the cast and crew were captured by two fantastic photographers, Sabina Padilla and Carlos Torres Garzon.  A glimpse into my weekend spent in Joshua Tree are captured below.




 

1 comment: