Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Diety

A couple of months ago I had the most surprising honor to work with the cast and crew of the 2010 Pulitzer Prize finalist, The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Diety.  When I got the call to do the job, I thought it was interesting.  A play about wrestling?  How good could that actually be? 

I then got to spend four days with the most amazing, sweet, and talented people that I've almost ever had the pleasure of working with.  It was just one of those jobs where you never want it to end.  But it did, and the final product came out AMAZING!

I was asked to come to the final dress rehearsal to check out the video montage portion of the play that I had worked on.  My hand even made a cameo! (And if you've ever seen my creepy hands you would know how funny that is.) The show made me laugh, cry, think, and feel alive.  In short, it was spectacular.  I've attached some pictures from behind the scenes below.



No comments:

Post a Comment