Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alice in WENderland

Halloween is always a pretty busy time of the year for me.  May I might add, it is also one of my most favorite times of the year as well.  I love the creativity of the costumes and the makeup.  It always amazes me when I walk down Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood Halloween night and see thousands of people dressed as all different kinds of characters.



One of my jobs this year had me teaming up with Jeffrey Paul and Aasiya Jones to makeover Chaz Dean of WEN and his assistant, family members, and friends.  They were headed to a big party and wanted to dress up like the characters from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.  I'm not going to lie, I was a tad anxious to get everyone done because if you've seen the movie you know that the makeup is pretty much the best part.  I consider myself a perfectionist and this makeup HAD to be just as fantastic as the movie if not better.

To my relief, the makeup came out better than my wildest expectations. FOR ALL SIX CHARACTERS! I, myself, was in charge of the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.  Posted below are some pictures of the process and the final look.





No comments:

Post a Comment