Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lindsey Headshots

I've had the pleasure of knowing Lindsey for quite a while and when she said she was getting ready to get new headshots I jumped at the opportunity to do her hair and makeup! Just look at her amazing features!!


Whenever I'm hired to do headshots I like to keep both the hair and makeup natural and simple. Agents/managers/casting producers want to see you looking...well, just like you always do. When you are called in for a meeting or audition, it's imperative that you show up looking like the same person in the photo!

For Lindsey, we played up her beautiful eyes with a light wash of brown from a Laura Mercier palette, a peachy pink blush on her cheeks and changed up the lips a bit with a pink shade for a few snaps and then a beautiful shade from Nars called Strawberry Fields. As far as hair is concerned, I curled some of her naturally wavy hair

Lindsey has the most beautiful smile and infectious laugh! I loved being able to collaborate with her and James O'Keefe of  Fail Safe Photography.  So pleased with the outcome! :)





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.

    This is a very neatly written article. I will make
    sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful
    information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    my page xxx games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew
    of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here?

    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

    Here is my weblog: Power Preciision

    ReplyDelete