Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tough Enough

I am so lucky to have a lot of friends and family in the entertainment industry here in LA.  That is how I was so fortunate to be involved in the photo shoot for Tough Enough earlier in the year when filming started.  I can honestly say that before watching the show I was not a fan of neither reality shows OR wrestling.  But after being involved with the amazing cast and crew, I fell in love with the concept of the show and started watching wrestling on a weekly basis with my roommate.



I was involved with doing all of the promo for the show when filming had just begun to start.  I had the opportunity to work on Stone Cold Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih, Michelle Deighton from America's Next Top Model Cycle 4, and many other awesome contestants.  Makeup ranged from very natural to sexy, smokey eyes while hair remained polished.  It was a real treat to see my work for the first time on national television!  I hope to work with Tough Enough again for their second season on the USA network. You can check out the pictures from the shoot of the 14 contestants HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment