Thursday, April 8, 2010

Melissa's Engagement Shoot

My sister, Jordana, was hired to capture Melissa's engagement shoot and upcoming wedding and had seen my work on her blog. We emailed back and forth for a while discussing looks for her engagement pictures and finally met one beautiful Sunday afternoon when I was invited to her home to get her ready for the shoot! It's always interesting to go to someone's house that you have never met before, but Melissa and Jonathan took me in and treated me like they've known me for years. We instantly figured out that Jonathan and I are both alums of the University of Miami and had a great time discussing the ins and outs of the campus and south Miami in general.

Since Melissa doesn't wear too much makeup to begin with, we just wanted to create a very fresh and natural look that only added to her adorableness. As we all know, the camera "eats" so much makeup off so Melissa took it like a pro when I had to use more makeup than she would normally wear. I am SO excited that she hired me to help her on her wedding day in early May and can't wait to see how she looks in her stunning dress!




No comments:

Post a Comment