Monday, February 22, 2010

Nisha Ali Studios

I first met Nisha Ali when I was called to help them film their first commercial of her Bollywood dance troupe. Over the last couple of months I have had the pleasure of working with Nisha, Jill, Loni, Drew and the rest of the dancers on various performances around Los Angeles. A couple of weeks ago I was asked to join them at the House of Blues in West Hollywood for their performance at the AMEC awards show. The makeup done was keyed by Jeffrey Paul of Exclusive Artists Management and was created to reflect the glamour and excitement of the true Bollywood lifestyle. Below is my client, Loni, and the rest of the girls in the green room before their performance! You can also check out a video that yours truly shot from the upper balcony at the House of Blues HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment