Monday, February 13, 2012

Prolacta Bioscience

At the end of last year my dear friend, Allison Vanore, contacted me about working with a team that I have been regularly working with since I've started doing hair and makeup.  This new project was for Prolacta Bioscience, a company that is the pioneer in human milk-based nutritional products for premature infants in the neonatal intensive care unit. 
Another friend and first time director, Maura Concannon, works for the company and was putting together informational videos for Prolacta's donors.  I was really excited to be working with a familiar team and very proud to be a part of these videos.  You can check out some of the videos below and if you know anyone who would be willing to donate please direct them to Prolacta!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment