Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Adam As Tina


So I should be and AM quite ashamed of myself for being so lazy and not posting anything in the past 4 months. I have been so lucky to work with so many amazing people since I've last posted and will make sure to catch you all up to speed.

One of my favorite holidays just passed and I had the most incredible opportunity to work some magic on a few clients this past weekend. One of them in particular came out so well that I knew that I just had to share it.



I met Adam last year at a party and through him I connected with one of my biggest mentors in my industry, Jeffrey Paul. For Halloween this year Adam was going as Tina Turner and needed help getting him to be the most perfect spitting image of the rock star. It was my first time doing drag makeup and I, personally, think the outcome was more than fantastic. Below are a few after shots because I couldn't just pick out one favorite. Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment