Tuesday, October 13, 2009

End Result Web Series

A couple of weeks ago I reached out to Heath Vinyard, co-creator of the End Result web series, via Twitter about becoming his new key makeup artist for the upcoming episodes. He twittered me back (how risque does THAT sound?!) and we got to talking business. A couple of days later I met up with the rest of the crew in Tustin and immediately hit it off with them. I can't say that I have had a better experience filming with complete strangers! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating and most importantly, wanting to make the best product for the end result (I know, I know...bad pun.) I think the best part was after doing Jamie Fishback's special effects makeup and watching him eat lunch with bruises and [fake] blood running down his face! When I thought I couldn't ask for more, Heath later recommended for the key makeup artist position on another web series that I will be posting about later! Below are some of the pictures from on set with the End Result crew.

Pssstttt, you can follow me on Twitter here ===> Moira Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment