Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jenae and Matt: Forever After

My roommate from sophomore year at University of Miami is from Santa Barbara. And if you have ever been there, you know how absolutely breathtakingly GORGEOUS it is. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity to help Jenae and Matt of Matinae Design Studio get ready for their Forever After shoot. They were celebrating their anniversary at the same hotel they were married at the year before. Jenae and Matt were the sweetest couple, in fact, I don't think I have heard anyone laugh as much as Matt did. PS. they even brought me cupcakes! :)

Jenae wanted curls and glamour and when the Santa Barbara weather wanted her hair to be even curlier we just tied it into a beautiful bun that complemented her stunning handmade hair pieces. Some pictures from the shoot are below. Check out Hazelnut Photography for more amazing pictures from the shoot!



1 comment:

  1. Moira! It was so fun meeting and working with you! Thanks for making me beautiful! You did such a wonderful job and were so fun to be around! I hope we get the chance to work together soon!

    ReplyDelete