Friday, July 3, 2009

Utterly Engaged Launch Party



Last night my sister and I attended the Utterly Engaged launch party at the Tranquil Tea Lounge in Fullerton, CA. It was the first "networking" type event that I have done in the bridal industry. As soon as I walked in to the absolutely adorable tea lounge, I recognized one of the photographers that was documenting the party. We went on Semester At Sea together and I remember him taking the most breathtaking photos as we travelled the world. His name is Brandon and you most definitely should check out his amazing photography. Among other really interesting people at the event, I was lucky to have my sister introduce me to Vivian Tran of All Made Up Team. She is an incredible makeup artist and her work is quite inspirational for me. The event was a success and I am adjusting to the fact that handing out business cards is THE thing to do. (yay! i now have business cards! and they're cute too.) But, I have found out that networking isn't SO bad if prosciutto wrapped asparagus and cannolis are involved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment